Royal Ventures Group of Companies

Home | Brokers | About Us | INQUIRE NOW
Combining Canadian technology with Filipino ingenuity and creativity

Can I purchase a property even if I’m abroad?

Absolutely. You have the option to issue a special power of attorney to any individual whom you’ve authorized to transact with us in your behalf. Royal Ventures can make arrangements to send through courier, any of the sales documents that you need to evaluate and sign. However, you will be responsible to send us back the signed documents for processing.

Or should there be a Royal Ventures office, representative, or broker in your area, we will gladly endorse you to them and they will immediately keep in touch with you to respond to your needs. We have a Marketing & Sales Office in Hongkong and brokers/representatives in the U.S., Canada, London, the Middle East, Spain, and France.